Warranty & Return Policy
- All merchandise leaves our warehouse in perfect condition. All concealed damage or shortages must be reported to us within 48 hours from the receipt of goods.
- If you receive a shipment that has exterior damage, has been opened or re-taped, you must file a claim at the time of delivery with the carrier. Please make sure the driver notes the damage. Save the original cartons and packing material for inspection by the carrier. Let us know immediately if you have had the driver note a problem. Contact us with the reference number assigned by the carrier and we will process the claim for you.
- Products with manufacturing defects must be reported within 25 days from receipt.
- Due to the nature of health-related nature of some products, not all of the items can be returned. Please contact us if you wish to return your item for more information: an RMA number will be required for the return
- Refused or returned orders can be shipped once with additional shipping charges added. Orders returned again will only be reshipped after prepayment. The customer will be charged a 25% restocking fee and all shipping charges on restocked orders. Refused orders can cause your account to be placed on a “Prepaid Only” status.